Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hurray!!! Finally turned it off

Its been so long, main culprit.. my laziness.. and google's smartness. This transliteration feature was really bothering me for a while now. Whenever I wished to post something... it converted all those words in devanagari script. Well, ya, I know hindi and its not that I hate it, but it feels a bit uncomfortable now-a-days. Gosh, hindi meri matrabhasha hai, aur hindi mein post likhne mein main takleef kehsoos kar raha hun, yeh to bahut hi buri baat hui. Actually, I guess it is that I want some readers, not just my close friends. /* Having unrealistic expectations.. huh */So, I guess I should go for the international language, and that's what I am doing. Well, lotsa time has passed, I have started going to practice school /* read - summer training */. I guess I'll describe that stuff some time else, today just wanted to post something, with transliteration turned off... and I succeeded :) Any ways.. I still would like to post a few pics.. my latest crush.. Ronia... This one is my current favourite Yeah... forget Yuna.. Rinoa is great... I just love her...I guess I'll post more of her pics soon. I know, its been years since Final Fantasy VIII was released, but as is said ' der aaye durust aaye' :)


FIND OF THE DAY : Animated character can be damn sexy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.