Saturday, April 07, 2007

APOGEE2K7

After the unforgettable experience @ techfest'07, there was this APOGEE2K7, our technical festival, which kept me busy.

APOGEE2K7, scheduled from 20-24th March'07, adn I guess am a bit too late to advertise for it :P.
So, my second APOGEE, this time I was supposed to bring up much more. I gave it my all, and thank you my lord for helping me live upto the expectations, we bagged second position in Projects in Automation category, and also, second in the event called Embedded Brains.

This one was a pretty nice experience, as I not only participated but had a say in organizational part as well :). Though got a setback, as one of the event which I initiated dint get good response, but never mind, I had a really nice experience in preparing for it, though in the end, I accept it was a miss. But hey, just have a look, this poster isn't that bad at all.

This is not the final one. I designed it, my idea, and the idea of hte event was like, thi swas upposed to be an instrument design event, wherein participants had to design and implement an instrument to achieve a given task, from a given set of components. And yeah, this had multiple solutions, some difficult, but advantageuos, some easy, but not too flexible. I did a lot of homework for this one from technical point, but I guess it lacked publicity, I need to improve in these non-technical skills, and that's the thing which I dun like. But I guess I'll have to manage that also. Yeah, this was a real big miss.

,br> And hey hey hey... I dint mention about what made me keep up to the expectations, I dint mention what helped me and the three others to get to the stage and get the certs...
It was MICROMOUSE, yeah the one which we prepared for IIT-B techfest. Though it was not functioncal when we took it to Mumbai, but after returning from there, we spent two more months, and made it move. More of it in the next post.

No comments: