Saturday, March 04, 2006

My first Blog

So, finally, persistence of my sidey, Gautam, paid off, and i m writing my first blog. I was interested in writing blogs, though i donot posses even average writing skills ( my english teacher knows this quite well), but i was not able to start it coz i never got the time. Even today, i had to work on presentation, but thanks to our server which is down for the third day in a row, and i m not able to access my ftp. Saturday afternoon, nothing else to do. Hmmm..... well i think i do have 3 books to read which i got issued from library yesterday. No, not novels, i hate them. But ..... I think I can postpone that for atleast 3 hours.And yes, yesterday, for the first time I got a book issued from our renowned library. I do have a lotta things in my minds, i have loads of stuff to write, so lemme decide..... somethin which can keep you hooked on this blog for atleast 2 more mins...... well, mayb i'll not b successful, but i will have to go on............. It doesnot seems to be a eye pleasure for most time of the year, facin extremes of both heat n chill, bt at this time of year its really a beauty, a beauty for eyes with all the lawns full of flowers, its really a rare sight for most of the BITSians. The campus is really cool, i can say that atleast for this time of the year. I was never such a fan of nature, bt after 8 months of extremes and then such a pleasurable sight at this moment has really forced me to write atleast something for it. I know I'll not b able to hook you anymore on this topic but i am extremely sorry, i do have a lotta vella time and net speed is quite good.... so i think i'll continue, yeah, not on this topic.

No comments: