Sunday, March 26, 2006

APOGEE 2K6

So, finally, our technical fest APOGEE is over. A week long fest, it was really a great learning experience. For the first time in my BITSian life, I felt that I had done something. I'll always remember all the hard work which I had put in for APOGEE. For past 2 months, we daily used to go to the lab after dinner and used to come back after 12 or 1. That even went as late as 2 and 3 sometimes. And as the D-day came closer, night outs were also not uncommon. I remember the last night out, I completed 1 chart by 1am and then started other by 4 and tried to finish it by 6, but ofcourse,was not successful, and slept by 7.30 /* in the moring */. And thanks to the little artist in me, who took care of all the chart work and other creativity involved, and allowed me to enjoy that not so intersting job . And past whole week, it was really fun. Well, it may seem to be a bit boring and tiresome to others, indeed its not that intersting to stand for 6-7 hours a day in front of your project-cum-workshop for 5 days and explain everyone the damn same thing over and over again /* though most of the time, it was Gautam who did the job*/, but the whole thing was actually real fun. It was a great way to learn new thing, meet new people and enjoying it all in a bit different fashion, i really liked it. This was photographed on the last day. Its me on the left /* feeling sleepy????*/and Gautam on the right, ofcourse, my favourite fso=>free space optics is there. Well, APOGEE ended with a positive note, our assoc. winning 3 outta 4 prizes. Great work seniors! And now, I am waiting for a grand treat from our coordinator.

4 comments:

MKN said...

Abe tu ne kya phattichar chart banaya??? Ur project was interesting and presentation was nice(thnks to gautum) but man, look at your chart it tucked away behind all the shit... Anyways Congrats guys, aur rishi pheek mat!

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

congrats!

Rishi Mathur said...

thanx, sidkc, i mean siddharth bhaiya.

Anonymous said...

oye, tereko sidkc yeh naam kaun bataya?

accha pyaara naam hai mera: siddharth, usi se bulana :)