Thursday, April 06, 2006

Nothing much, just a blog update

Well, I am writing this post primely to update my blog. Nothing much intersting has happened here for quite some time, and i am not a poet, never expect any kinda literary creation here on my blog. So, finally we got the treat from our co-ord for our success in APOGEE, that was last saturday. Actually, last weekend was a rockin as far as our taste buds are concerned. Two much awaited treats, one for my wingies' b'day, on friday, and the other one, ofcourse, our assoc treat. And on sunday, we have special lunch in our mess. And yes, our mess is famous in the whole campus /* no sarcastic intentions, really, its the best*/. Yup, life is going pretty boring, with test series always running in parallel processing. To cut that, our wing has planned a trip to sariska national park. And this time even I got permission from home, a bit unexpected. So, we are looking forward to it. And i hope that you'll get to know bit more bout that park, when you read my next post. Got a test on saturday, that's day after tommorow. And yes, I know the syllabus. I mean just the topics /*hi hi hi*/. So tommorow, the whole day devoted to mathematics.

No comments: