Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dil Chahta Hai

Yeah, the title has cetainly to do something with that bollywood flick, and its my blog, hence with me also. Though I suggested earlier that the next post will be regarding my coming year, but the plan postponed. Reason : Firstly, that day at Nitin's place, it really reminded me of the flick and I felt like writing somthing about it on my blog. Secodly, that post I planned to post during the end of my holz, but I am really getting bored right now. 14th July. Woke up quite early, I mean, around 0900 hrs, yeah, thats early. Dad was going to Noida. I just thought it would be better if I get lift from him. Called up Nitin. Got ready and was outta my home around 1100 hrs. I really love these unplanned meetings. Two days before also I planned to go to Nitin's place, but rain spoiled it all. But on 14th, I was out. Reached there around 1220 hrs. Another task in front of me, find his home, though I have been there once before also, but those streets and market, its not that simple. Still I succeeded with just one outgoing call. Called up others also, but most of them were busy. Still we convinced Aman to be there /* ofcourse with usage of some words that most of the people refer as 'slangs' */, though it took him pretty much time. But after that, it was all real fun. The trio lying on the bed /* hey, dont take it otherwise */. Chatting, then for no good reason beating the hell out of each other. This scene is the prime reference to the movie. After having a long session in his room, we moved to McD's. Three second year students on two two-wheelers, race is an obvious guess. I guess it would had been better and safer had I been with Aman on his new Discover, but I was sitting behind Nitin on his so-called 'khatara' scooter. Still the khatara did it for us, thanks to the traffic signal, which we did avoided by parking the scooter before hand and using the subway going crossroads. Alas, no treat for that victory. But who cares when you are having an all-day long treat. While at home, disturbed the others gang-members on training. Thanks to there mobiles. Another successful day in my holz. I hope I get more of them in the coming days. Just two weeks... lets hope or the best.

No comments: