Friday, July 28, 2006

Main baap banne wala hun

Yeah, its true...you dont believe na... after spending nine months in BITS campus, finally, I am going to see this day. I am really happy. Its all together a different feeling. A feeling which I can't explain in words. Oh Almighty, please give me two sons and two daughters. Those who are still not able to get it, read my post... BITSIAN Lingo. It will help. Its 30th today, I going to leave tomorow. Less than 24 hours before I hit the campus again. Major changes this time... I will be senior. Lets see how we inexperienced fellows take up our juniors. Yeah, we really lack experience in ragging... you might be surprised but BITS and ragging... these two words dont go together. Last year, i programmed myself to handle any exceptional error. But to my suprise... that all was not reqd. Lets see how our juniors are programmed and what kinda error they do encouter. Other change... new hostel.. Vyas Bhawan... new wingies, though same sidey, Gautam, this time Gautam with a LapT, yes you can hope for frequent posts. And this new hostel... closest to Meera Bhawan /* the girl's hostel*/ and temple and C'not and Akshay and MedC, and yeah, farthest from the insti. I think this time we are gonna use our bikes... without that gettin to tuts is not gonna be possible. New hostel, new mess... heard its not that bad. And yeah, in the previous post, i did mentioned that I'll be discussing my plans for this year, but I think its gonna be boring, even for me. Actually, as expected, not yet planned anything. Will be getting my grade card the day after tomorrow. This time no expectations, but I hope juniors do pray for me, else they might be on the sufferer's side. And I think I should stop now, packing not yet completed and gotta get up ealy tomorrow. Today onwards, I am gonna introduce FIND OF THE DAY in my posts. So, here goes the first one... Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.

No comments: