Sunday, July 09, 2006

Its gonna end soon... Not the fun.. just d holz

At times I dont realise that its been over 50 days since I am home. It means they are soon gonna end. Soon the same campus, though new hostel, just in front of the temple /* And yeah, that's quite close to the gurlz hostel also, hi hi*/. Lets see how fast we can adapt ourselves to this Vyas Bhawan and to SV mess. But yeah, now C'not, Akshay and MedC will be quite close as well. And I hope that this year atleast I'll be using my bike, I mean my bicycle. Rushing for tuts wont be possible w/o dat. I think I should preserve more of that for the future posts. Lemme just concentrate on my holz now. One and only achivement during my holz, I got my learner's licence. Hope that I do get a premanent one before I leave for my other home. Apart from that, spent all the time lazing around the comp mostly. Met school friends, that I must say, was the best part of the holz, N yeah, its not yet over. Approximately 20 days, I'll definitely try to get the most outta them. And the other partners in the holz, NFS:MW and Doom 3. Need for Speed : Most Wanted, Completed the career 100%, yeah I did completed all the races and all the pursuits, from blacklist 15 to blacklist 1, everything. I really did enjoyed supercool graphics of the game. And Doom3, hey man, it can really scare the hell outta you, believe me. Do play it alone in you room with headphones, you'll get me a lot better. Not yet finished it though, but I do prefer godmode there now. And its real fun with the MTNL broadband. Great service, sexy downloading speed, the night unlimited connection really rocks. That did helped me a lot to keep in touch with my old friends and the fellow BITSians as well thourghout the holz. K, its getting late, gotta sleep, lets reserve the remaining for the next post., where I am gonna discuss how my next year is going to be like, I mean how I expect it to be.

2 comments:

Gautam Chaudhari said...

Hey your whole post speaks for me too..Maine bhi kuch nahi kiya poore hols main :P

Rishi Mathur said...

I guess NFS n Doom being d exceptions