Saturday, November 11, 2006

Finally some trees outta campus

Finally, found a place greener than our campus, in pilani.

Me and gautam were returning from library /* strange na... these two creatures close to that place */, but its true... we two were there indeed. It was saturday, library timing are till 1800 hrs only. It was around 1750 hrs. We were out of the library main building. But before the brain's command to proceed towards hostel could reach our feet, some other thing caught our attention. We saw a huge sturcture... distant... behind the trees. I had wondered many-a-times about what it was, and till date... I thought that it was a part of CEERI, Pilani.
Today, as we had nothing else to do, I suggested, " hey gautam, lets have a walk down there." The back entrance of CEERI was there only, quite close to library, but I had never been there.
We proceeded. That place was quite good. And as I had already mentioned, it was greener than our campus. Prime reason, no big hostels and stuff. The campus was quite big, we dint had that much time. And as it was the backgate, we landed up in the residential area. The main campus was a lil' far. Just strolled there for a lil' while. There was a lil' market kinda thing close to us. We saw a 'gen' store. Went there... asked the shopkeeper for all the varieties of candies he had. I guess, we wished to have a souvenir from the visit :P. Finally I settled for a pack of cofitos /* hey, i spelt it correctly in the first attempt*/ and gautam with a few chloromint and hajmola candies. And for your kind information, out of those ten cofitos, till now six have found a comfortable place in my stomach. Other two are gonna be there within next 15 minutes or so. The other two, they had to adjust in my friends' stomaches. Fine, let me declare officially... I love cofitos, I love coffee and though this one's going a bit far, but I must admit, I hate tea.
And by the way, the pack which I got today, seems its quite old, the taste it not like what I was lookin for, still.. as I said... I love cofitos.


FIND OF THE DAY : COFITOS still rocks!!!

PS : C.E.E.R.I. -> Central Electrical and Electronics Research Institute

No comments: