Tuesday, September 12, 2006

CAPITOL and VIBES rocked

I just hope that I dun face any problem posting this time. Last friday I also wrote a post, but when I tried to click on publish post, then only I realised that the page opened with errors. The button 'Publish Post' was not there. It is really frustruating, these google sites, just cant get what's the problem with them. Gautam surrendered to it, he started a blog on wordpress. Its impossible to access blogger or orkut or gmail from the hostel rooms. But today, finally I am able to spare some time to come to IPC lab and add something more to my not so lively blog. Well, yes, I do have something to write this time. This sunday, we had 'Vibes', a cultural night by Capitol. I know I need to explain the terminology used. Here in BITS, we have regional associations. I am member of Capitol, an association of Delhites in BITS. So, this sunday we had a cultural night, presented by Capitolites to all the BITSian junta. It had all, songs, dances, mime, fash-p. I participated in dance. Well, I am not that a good dancer, but not even that bad. We prepared for the event for about a fortnight. Surprising, but we did worked pretty hard for it. And the results were better than expectations. Such shows can quite easily be ruined by the audience, but the audience did respect us for we did gave them more than their expectations. It was really a big hit. I guess, for past few posts I forgot to mention whether the post was a hit or miss, mostly coz, the content dint allowed me to classify. But for this one, HIT certificate has been issued. Well, did I said certificates... two days back, I recieved a mail... "Hi all U all might be waiting for certificaes of last apogee. Tommorow i.e.12th September u will be given certificates by our Instrumnetation prof.sGurunarayan sir, Surekha mam. So, make sure that u all present for this certificate distribution. Date - 12/09/06 Time - 5:00 pm Venue - 2206 Hari Bharath Molabanti, Coordinator,Instrumentation Forum." I was quite happy, after wait of ovet six month, I would be getting my first cert from BITS. But a few hours back.. "Hi all, i am sorry to inform you that the distribution session of certificateshas been cancelled.and i will inform you the date later. co-ordinator, instrumentation forum HARIBHARATH MOLABANTI. " Lets see for how long from now I will have to wait. Pretty long post na... well now I dun have much to say... so lemme end this with... FIND OF THE DAY : Dates in calender are closer than they appear

1 comment:

Gautam Chaudhari said...

Well I can certainly say VIBES Rocked but,er.... can't say that about CApitol though!!
Jai Maharashtra Mandal!!!