Thursday, September 14, 2006

Centi-Li mein MAFIA

Surprisingly... my second post within span of 48 hours. Just one of the is BITSian slang used in the title... so lemme first expand it for you. Cent-Li -> Central Library. In case you dunno hindi, 'mein' -> in. And MAFIA... that's the main thing. I dun think you read my earlier posts, so I guess I must not use references from my previous posts. Mafia... a really great mind game, though most of the time we avoid using it. It was the game which kept us awake till 0500 hrs a day before Vibes /* and as expected we got up late on the D-Day *reference - CAPITOL and VIBES rocked */. And also after the show, after dinner with the assoc people, we were really tired... havnt slept well for past one week, still we went to Centi-Li lawns with our wingies, this time had session till 0430 hrs. Went again yesterday night, but this time the choki... that's watchman... he was really pissed off with us. Howling and shouting while accusing each other in the course of the game... he gave up and asked us to move out. That was really disappointing. Before Centi-Li lawns, we were once been forced out of T-lawns... that's Temple lawns by the choki there. And actually its a bit risky in T-Lawns, Temple is quite close to our bhawan... once had a narrow escape from our warden. Lets see where we continue Mafia... But lemme once again state the fact... MAFIA rocks. And yeah.. finally got the APOGEE certs yesterday evening. I felt really great as it had 'Free Space Optics' as project written on it. Now I guess I would prefer orkutting over writting anything further... hope to get the next post soon... FIND OF THE DAY : The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

No comments: