Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Looooong Weekend

I really cant believe that I am blogging from hostel room.

I really wished to post on sunday... just wished to share the experience of my first morning walk in BITS. That was my first morning walk in around past 1280 days.. that's 3.5 yrs. But this one was quite different... defying the usual belief that one need to get up early for a morning walk.. we... four people.. me, gautam, karan and sumit... went for the morning walk after a night out. And the night... I have lotsa stuff there also to share.

Weekend began with quite unexpected things... hey.. first lemme define my weekend, its from saturday afternoon to monday evening. So, it started with me sleeping for over four hours, roughly 1500hrs to 1900 hrs, n mind it... I prefer night sleep only. Then as I got up... still half asleep, one fellow calls up

Mohit : Rishi, you coming for dumbcharades na...

Me : Coming for dumbcharades??? What do you mean?? Rishi aur dumbcharades competition??? What a combination!!!

Mohit : Hey, you promised to Mayank that you are coming

Me : When did I??? I just told him that HAS is organising dumbC competition this weekend

Mohit : You are comin.. we three are team.... get your dinner fast and come to my room... no further arguements

Hang up

Well I am still not able to figure out whether I 'promised' or not, but I found that competition bit more interesting that sitting on net with the ultra fast speed we get here in our rooms. I am not such a bad dumbC player... and my point strenghtened further as after 3 rounds our team was leading. But thanks to the organisers.... we missed it by 3 points coz of there carelessness. Obviously they were not going to rectify.After a great start but not so great ending in the competition... I left disheartened... went straight to IPC ( read computer labs... where we can access net). But crap... that day net speed there was even 'faster' that what we get in our rooms. Was just hopping from one system to another... hopin to get some system with a lil' slower speed.... Phone rang again

Karan : Where are you??

Me : IPC

Karan : Mafia tonight???

Me : Done, I am coming to your wing.

Hangs up

Again hopes rose for a better evening after a phone call. Btw, dont get confused.. lemme clarify. time was around 2300hrs. Then as usual.. it took some sincere efforts for the interested people to bring the uninterested ones in our category. After a short visit to ANC(all nigt canteen), we were in front of SAC (Student Activity Centre)... making our debut of the venue with mafia. Had a really nice session...

Decided to go back around 0330 hrs... but took its over 30 mins to achieve this task. FIND OF THE WEEKEND : I am still afraid of street dogs. Well, actually, I had a few more friends in my gang. Four of us... changed our route many a times to avoid those street dogs who were just trying to be friendly with us. Hey, this time... no literary device used... those creatures were nice to us... but we dint accept them followin us... we dint approve there effort to make physical contact with us. Still we dint shooo them away.. reason... heard the other gang of dogs barkin far off.. dint wish to loose our gang members... Some how managed to get away.. though this somehow does include four of us runnig like anything after heard a few of those creatures barking on each other.

Reached the room... relaxed ourselves with some laucha ( laughing and chatting). Then I deciced to sleep only after takin breakfast in the mess. By 0530 hrs.. only four of us left... decided to go on our maiden morning walk in BITS. I really enjoyed those 75 mins of walk. That does included sitting in ShivGanga for over 30-35 mins. Took breakfast at 0730 hrs. Then dint feel like sleeping.. that time I really wished I could post something... basically this all only.But I was kept waiting for over 66 hrs... its 0227 hrs, 27th sep, wednesday.. right now.

Nothing much eventful in the later part of the weelend.. sunday night was reserved for mobile telecommunication network.. my elective... got its test-1 tomorroow.. that's 28th... and physics practical today only.. just 8 and a half hours to go.In short... its been a long post... I better go to sleep now.

FIND OF THE DAY : Multitasking means screwing up many things at once.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too gud rishi...u have made the whole ULLU Community proud!!!but hey,, ...ullu bhi din mein to so hi jaate hain....i wonder vch specie do u belong to!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude,only one dog was friendly.We were
shit scared.A nice experience,nevertheless.Why not a Mafia session tonite!!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Definitely gonna recommend this post to a few friends

Anonymous said...

Hello

Looking forward to your next post