Saturday, September 16, 2006

Surprise.... another post... quite early na.

Thank you God.. for the page... you opened for me. Its been half an hour since I am waiting this page to get opened. Hot thing in BITS.. BOSM -> BITS Open Sports Meet. Today is the second last day for this five day long event...lots of outstees.. lots of sports.. even I watched a baski match, well that was BITS girls v/s MNIT, Jaipur Girls; for obviuos reasons. But that was not able to attract my attention was more than 15 minutes. Then saw a badi match. This all was day before yesterday. Since then, never wished to be a spectator to those great skilled players. Watched 'The Break-up' the other day. Only thing I liked watching was Jenifer Aniston... And yesterday, for the first time in BITS audi I saw a 'jan hit mein jaari' advertisement on malaria. And after watching that clip for about 10 mins, it was a bit disappointing to see the movie in smaller print, dunno the reason. But I think today I covered up, watched 'Lage raho munna bhai' on gautam's lapT. I dunno whether this was good or bad, the movie got over within 2 hrs, that's coz the print was shot in a cinema.. the video and audio quality were fine though, but a few scenes were missing. I guess now I am blogging quite frequently, so this much must be enough for today. FIND OF THE DAY : Good judgment comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

1 comment:

Gautam Chaudhari said...

Bosm ke waqt ghar gaya hota to shayad better tha...