Monday, October 09, 2006

Home v/s Hostel

  • On campus, I miss my family and friends, that's so ob, still I must admit it.
  • Off campus, I miss my hostel friends, thats's so ob, still I must admit it.

  • On campus, I miss Maa ke haath ka khana, again... dats so ob.
  • Off campus, I miss redi ki sam chaat /*read...samosa chaat*/ and ANC /*read... All Night Canteen*/.

  • On campus, I miss Dilli ki kudiyaan... do I need to explain anything??? Seriously man, just a half an hour walk to the local market is suffice for a day... I get enough eye tonic :P.
  • Off campus, I miss... can't really say... Pilani ki ladkiyaan....eeeaaaakkkkk.

  • On campus, I miss Delhi's maddening traffic.
  • Off campus, I miss my bike... not a motorbike, but my sweet lil' bicycle, motorbikes are not allowed here for UG students. And guess what, with cylces also, der's pretty good traffic kinda thing here, just see it when a lecture gets our, it improves our skills to drive in trafiic so much, seriously, m not kiddin.

  • On campus, I miss roaming around in air conditioned malls.
  • Off campus, I miss roaming around in the campus... at wierd timings. Roaming around in Shiv Ganga at night or early morning /*did that just twice in the mornin though*/.

  • On campus, I miss radio, television and at times.. movies @ cinema hall.
  • Off campus, I miss audi events... they are so much fun... be it a movie, a cultural event, or our fav. music night.... its so much fun to enjoy it with all our own junta.

  • On campus, I miss Delhi metro... its really cool.
  • Off campus, I miss Haryana roadways... he he he... was that sarcastic???

  • On campus, I miss chatting with old friends over phone.
  • Off campus, I miss chatting with old frinends on Gtalk.

So.... pretty balanced...huh!!!

But I have a bit different view...

Dilli ki asli kadar yahaan mehsus hui hai...ek sher on Pilani v/s Dilli...

Jis cheez ke liye Pilani mein aakhen tarasti hai...

Jis cheez ke liye Pilani mein aakhen tarasti hai...

Wohi cheez Dilli mein dar-dar barasti hai.............

wah wah... wah wah...

FIND OF THE DAY : I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

PS : Credit of that sher goes to one of my few delhi seniors... Mr. Varun Anand

2 comments:

Gautam Chaudhari said...

good one!very well potrayed the home v/s hostel feelings of junten in general!!

Amisha Khera said...

Arz kiya hai....
Irshaad...

dilli V/s pilani
Jis cheez ke liye hum dilli mein aahein bharte hain....
Jis cheez ke liye Dilli mein hum aahein bharte hain(read:ATTENDENCE!!)....
Wohi cheez pilani main muft mein milti hai.............
wah wah...


Urghh I m Jealous!!
:) :)