Monday, October 16, 2006

OASIS 2006 - Scintillations

I guess I am a bit late for this pre-Oasis post... its already started. N ya, the ban on daily diary stuff on blog imposed by myself has been lifted, its Oasis time buddy.... I cant think of writing any thing else during the period, really cant help it.
For the beginnners, OASIS 2006, Scintillations... cultural fest of BITS Pilani, Pilani campus. Its really cool.. or I can say, its really hot.. cant decide at the moment... :P. 0000 hrs 16th oct '06 to 2359 hrs 19th oct '06, 96 hrs of non stop fun and masti. The whole campus.. it doesnt seem as if we are in pilani, and the biggest credit of this goes to outstees.. primely DU ki kudiyaan... :P Other major attractions... the prof shows.. this time, the big three are making all the way to pilani.. its JAL, INDIAN OCEAN and MOKSHA....music events... Tarang and Fusion, dance events.... Razzmataz and Choreo... stage plays... and one small event, but its really important for me, mayank and mohit, 'Isharon Hi Isharon Mein', its dumbcharades. There are three teams representing BITS, and he he.. we are one of them..... what are you thinkin??? big deal???? I know its not.. but cut the crap... we are participating.. got thru the elims held around a month back....so its somewhat a big deal... its gonna be my first participation in OASIS. Last year also I was a mere spectator in all the events.
I guess that's enuf for a pre-oasis post.. i have more to share... lets get on to next post for that.

FIND OF THE DAY : Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition.

No comments: