Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Last of its kind.. for a while

I actually planned to write something more in this post... something which make this blog look a bit different from my public diary. But the events this weekend... they wont allow me to go beyond this public diary.. atleast in this post. This weekend, it was devoted to my cousin's marriage. Really enjoyed it... enjoyed every moment there... but it was damn tiring. Return yesterday night only... and had my electrical sciences test today.. 0800 hrs... somehow managed to write it. It wasnt that bad, but it was a bit too much physical for me. And it was for the first time in my life that I had such a bad headache .which forced me to take a disprin... it was when I came out after the test. I am actually quite happy, for I finally had such a bad headache. :D And good news.... good news.... good news.... we are selected to represent BITS in dumbcharades competition during OASIS, our cultural fest. /* Refererence : Looooong Weekend; line number 13 onwards/ we were second but actually they selected three teams from two competitions.. I am happy ... :D Lastly... net speed is rockin here, after putting the download limit on the maximum file size in the bhawans... but they blocked orkut and even blogs /* not blogger, but the blogs*/. That's bad. That's it... I hope my next post will be a bit different from this current diary system. FIND OF THE DAY : Don't drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no doubt tujhe Dumb Charades k liye liya.they must have chosen the dumbest people for dumb charades.ha ha

Anonymous said...

cool...gud job by BITS authorities...orkut banned frm ur bhawans also!!!
and u n DumbCharades....unusual combo!!