Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nap time...zzzzzz

How to sleep???
Sleeping is a very important activity, which almost all kinds of lifeform perform daily. Though the words 'activity' and 'perform' dont go with the word 'sleep', but that's my grammar, cant help it.
So, lets see a few lifeforms, 'performing' this 'activity', in there own fashion.

This is Mr. Gautam, my sidee, this year, last year and I guess for coming two years also. If you are a regular visitor of my blog /* probability of which -> 0 */, you must have heard name of this guy quite often.

Mr. Kshitij Garg, my wingee last year

Mr. Mayank Agarwal, our dance master..., and ob, my ex-wingee

This is Mr. Shanky, as he is better known, very well known for his sleep and his apetite, my ex-wingee

So, this one... Mr.Karan Bathla, a species of its own... I'll need more time and preparation to write anything about him.. so, lets just postpone that task... my ex-psuedo-wingee... psuedo means, he actually was in the lower wing, but used his own room just for sleeping, rest of the time, he was our wingee...

And one more pic, this one is not really related to sleep but.... sheep... do you think there is any relation, actually even I dont think so, but I just prepared this image while I was thinkin about what to post, so, that one I guess I should post. You got the sheep na....


FIND OF THE DAY : A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

PS : These all snaps /* except for the last one, ob*/ are a part of our Sariska album, my maiden excursion trip last sem. /*Refer - Yo Sariska */. My sincere apologies in case I have hurt someone emotions... specially that sheep.... :P

1 comment:

Gautam Chaudhari said...

I protest!
I will sue you for willfully defaming me,publishing my photo without my permission following which I had to suffer intense mental trauma and emotional distress!!! :P